Whether you have pain or injury from playing sport, working, or doing every-day activities, physiotherapy can have an amazing impact on minimising the time it takes for you to recover and get back to what you love to do.
Our musculoskeletal physiotherapists will undertake a comprehensive examination in order to provide you with a detailed assessment, including diagnosis, cause, contributing factors and prognosis, as well as a collaborative management plan, to enable you to reach your goals.
Our management will depend upon the specifics of your problem, however as a general overview, our management involves:
- Treatment techniques such as soft tissue massage, trigger point therapy, joint mobilisation, joint manipulation, dry needling and western acupuncture to resolve pain and restrictions, and recover function.
- Advice on temporarily stopping or adapting aggravating activities to reduce loading and promote healing
- Taping techniques to assist activity adaption, reduce loading and promote healing.
- Clinical exercise in the form of home exercise programs, hydrotherapy programs, studio programs and gym programs to recover normal function and address contributing factors.
- Structured plans for return to normal activity.
- Strategies to promote injury prevention, health and enhancement performance